I'm on Twitter!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 1, 2009

    Love Your Pet Expo Screen Shots

    Dear Smirk Studios Fans,

    *Update - 4/1 - 1:15 pm - Scene 4 of 6 completely outlined. Ready for color and lip sync.
    *Update - 4/1 - 2:30 pm - Scene 5 of 6 completely outlined. Ready for color and lip sync.
    *Update - 4/1 - 3:30 pm - Scene 6 of 6 completely outlined. Ready for color and lip sync.

    Here is another post that will be updated throughout the course of the day. Keep checking back!

    4/1 - 3:30 pm
    Ok, the scenes are all outlined and ready to be lip synced. Here is Expo in the very last frame of the animation. Can you guess what word he says? LOL


    4/1 - 2:30 pm
    Here is the final character in the toon. Gertie the goat is a comic relief styled character who we meet while she eats a one-dollar-off coupon for Dog food and the Information Table. She tells us what other things she will be eating, which ends up being pretty cute.


    4/1 - 1:15 pm
    This is Lennie the llama. He doesn't really move that much, but does have a loveable expression as he tells you very calmly about the "Charity Auction."


    4/1 - 11:30 am
    Here is a pose from one of the more elaborate scenes. The action in this picture represents Expo as he calls over Lennie the llama. "Come over here and talk to us!" I've been working on this scene for an hour and a half, and I'm only about half way. That should give you an idea of how awesome it will be!

    1 comment:

    1. OH hey! I can comment now! Awesome. I'm anonymous... yep, anonymous Jeff, that's what they'll call me. Haha. Anyways, the cartoon looks AWESOME. I can't wait to see the finished product man. Let me know when it's done.

      -Jeff Short

      ReplyDelete