I'm on Twitter!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 19, 2009

    Love Your Pet Expo Story Board Ideas

    Dear Smirk Studios Fans,

    For the commercial, I've decided to make Expo the dog appear to be a kind of amatuer reporter. He will wear a dress clothes and have lots of trouble standing still as he exitedly informs you about the Love Your Pet Expo. His friends will pass by, causing him to get even more excited, allowing you to connect to him more on the excited dog level as opposed to a reporter.

    His friends should be wearing something related to what they are talking about. For instance, Dora the donkey talks about the costume contest, and therefore I will have her wearing some sort of silly costume (but making sure you can tell she is a donkey).

    Here is a pic I did as a concept of what Expo will look like in the cartoon! Be sure to leave feedback by clicking "Leave a Comment" at the bottom of this post!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment