I'm on Twitter!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 11, 2009

    Love Your Pet Expo

    Dear Smirk Studios Fans,

    EMERGENCY!!! I have to come up with an animation that will be displayed at a pet expo by April 4th, and it wouldn't be such a big deal, except I've had the script for almost 2 WEEKS now and didn't know there was a ticking clock!!! That means I've gotta get in shape and get this show on the road!

    As a special favor, I'm going to attempt to call upon the forces of Jeffery Short and the "Sketched Crew" for help on the voice acting! I figure since it's for a good cause, he will come through, but HOW SOON?! We will see.

    Keep it tuned right here for the next set of updates coming to you about commercial animation!!! Make sure you follow me on Twitter for frequent updates on ALL SORTS of stuff!!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment