I'm on Twitter!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 13, 2009

    Love Your Pet Expo

    Dear Smirk Studios Fans,

    Good news! Jeffery Short and 2 members of his crew have finished the work for voices on the Love Your Pet Expo commercial donation! It sounds GREAT! Jeffery Short does the voices Expo the dog, Bill Rinaldi does Ronnie the rat and Lennie the llama, and Lori Starkgraf as Dora the donkey, Gizmo the small dog, and Gertie the goat. Exciting, huh?!

    This means I will be working on the storyboard pitch for a structured look at what the cartoon will look like. I usually don't post my storyboards, but I will updated you upon finishing it, and let you know what Suz and Katie (the recipients of this cartoon) think. Thanks for tuning in!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment