I'm on Twitter!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 11, 2009

    Charmingly Linda's Quality Consignments Updates

    Dear Smirk Studios Fans,

    Just dropping in to show you the first ever screen shot from the commercial I'm doing for Charmingly Linda's Quality Consignments. I have started the scene with a girl looking VERY bored and dull, and the narrator voice comes in saying, "Hey you!" and she looks around as if I were saying it to someone else, and I continue with "Yes, you!" and say things like "are you looking for a quality affordable gift?" The girl's interest gains more rapidly as I coincidentially know every question to ask (hahahaha because I wrote the script that way) and she grows exponentially more excited with each thing I say, nodding yes to every question. It leads up to the introduction of the store, where I say, "It's ALL about Charmingly Linda's Quality Consignments!"

    That is when you see THIS:

    It is a logo I whipped up just for this occasion. The little icon-ish pics under "quality" and "consignment" are (from left to right) a coat hanger, a purse, a tie, and a diamond ring. This logo uses colors that come right from the website, as I want to keep it familiar to their current customers and themselves. I really like it, and hopefully they will, also.

    By the way, this is a good time to tell you that if you need JUST a logo done or something, be sure to check out my store page to see how to get custom hand-drawn artwork.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment