I'm on Twitter!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 18, 2009

    Charmingly Linda's Updates

    Dear Smirk Studios Fans,

    The hour is upon us (I've always wanted to say that) in which I am full-on animating this darn thing!!! It took me so long, and if you've been following me you know; many errors jumped up on us that were unforseen!

    All is well, for the product is being colored and animated. It's looking pretty nice, too. I thought it looked good before, but it's really coming to be my best work (as everything I do tends to be!).

    Here's a screen shot that I just finished coloring of a generic shopper girl who is being talked to be the narrator (me). She is not shaded yet, but that comes later, as a final production detail.

    In other news, I will be getting back to working on Teen Pijinz after we're all done here. It's not that I'm going to stop animating for businesses, it's that for this first project I wanted to focus on it all the way one hundred percent. That also does not make projects after this less important. It simpley means that I will be doing both projects for YOU the buyer, and ME the animator. Check out my page on Newgrounds for full coverage on my pilot episode for Teen Pijinz!!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment