I'm on Twitter!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 21, 2009

    Charmingly Linda's Updates

    Dear Smirk Studios Fans,

    OK, I'm pretty well done with the begining, which is really most of the work I have to do. The generic shopper girl was tough to do, especially since girls are not my strength (in more ways than 1), but I got it done. It looks very nice, and the colors I used were kind of fun. I learned a new trick when picking the colors for something that I will be drawing frame after frame, and I will be using it from now on.

    Here is a screen shot of the very last frame of the shopper girl scene. She is excited after the narrator (me) rallies her up with talk of a hot new way to shop.

    So there you have it. I am going to work on some more scenes, but the rest is mostly graphic work (my specialty!).

    As soon as Michael of Charmingly Linda's contacts me with new photos of the store, I will be pretty well done! The only thing I will have to do is put them in, draw anything up that is missing, and put it on a CD ROM! I will be posting it on YouTube for advertising purposes, both for Charmingly Linda's as well as my services. Job number one ALMOST DONE!!! I've learned so much!

    Stay tuned in for more!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment